Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Wednesday 01FEB2017 A case of the Tuesdays even though it is Wednesday

I thought if I felt good I’d get after it a bit today.

But I felt pretty tired and cruddy.  And it just wasn’t lifting.  And the afternoon weather made it look like Pittsburgh or Syracuse out.  Cold, wet and gray.  It made for an easy call.  I kept it super easy.  8 miles and then timed some kids on the track doing early season fun.

10 comments:

  1. The groundhog saw his shadow so six more weeks of gray and cloudy, but it would be like that here regardless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Right? TZ was shaking her head at me last night that I left a recent amputee up there in those conditions.

      Delete
    2. Just did a little reading on Mr Mackey. Looks like the surgery was in Nov? And he's already going up and down Green.

      Delete
    3. November 1 he got it a below the knee amputation.

      Delete
  3. Glad to hear he's getting out there. I guess that was not a foregone conclusion a year and a half ago.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is actually talking about doing Leadman this year.

      Delete
  4. Incredible. Can't wait to see he does.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm looking forward to hearing how he does.

    ReplyDelete