AM – 5.1, recovery with Greg. I felt pretty good for doing a workout yesterday.Fermentation looks like it peaked last night. Small clean up job.
This is not ideal, but probably reflecting that I should have left the water add to sum to 4.5 gallons versus five. I don’t see it as an issue in creating a problem with the brew as when pushing this much gas, the whole system is under positive pressure and I think it is unlikely that stray anything gets in there.
I started plugging through Roche’s The Happy Runner again yesterday but then have switched over to catching up on Jay Johnson’s Coaching Runners podcast. As part of that catching up, and “HS Coaching Learning” I want to do, I’ll also drill through a select set of Ben Rosario’s podcast.
Afternoon – I had considered a short jog with some strides in the afternoon but the winds were rather ridiculous and I opted for the weight room instead. I effectively trashed myself in about 30 minutes of work with front squats, split squats, leg presses, various lunges and pull ups.
Jay is brilliant. The podcast w/ O'Malley is fantastic. Two of the most passionate students of running I've ever met.
ReplyDelete