Sunday, January 13, 2019

Week ending 13JAN2019

I think I fought enough demons last night in my sleep that I broke the fever.   The bed sheets were soaked with enough sweat and snot to at least make me hope so.  I felt a bit better this AM but was still hacking some nasty stuff.   The day or so will tell if I have turned the corner. 

I got out around mid day and had a decent easy run.  There were the typical sickness sweats that came on, and the occasional wave of weakness, but otherwise I felt pretty good for most of it

While I felt great about that first week off “training” for 2019, this illness has been a bit of setback for this past week.  I did get in two “workouts” but nothing great or any one where I can say I really advanced fitness.  And I didn’t do much in the gym.  I had hoped for a 5k where I could demonstrate some forward progress but that will have to wait.  Stuff happens.

IMG_6102

No comments:

Post a Comment