A week in Pittsburgh …
MON – AM – 5.4 miles … pretty fuzzy
PM – 6 miles, raining.

TUES – AM – rain – 6.1 miles
PM – more rain – 7.1 miles


WED – AM – rain is gone but cold now – 3 miles
PM – 7.8 miles


THUR – PM – slept in and got out in the late afternoon. 10 miles. Felt good. Moving well towards the end


FRIDAY – AM – four slow slow miles
SATURDAY – AM – flew back from Pittsburgh. Did a couple with TZ about the same time I hit the door and then added on another bunch for 10.

SUNDAY AM – with Greg and Gabby on a chilly morning – 10.2 miles


That was the first 70 mile plus week since September. The Achilles ain’t completely right but well enough. Not pushing anything just yet but it felt nice to get a week of solid miles in.
Saturday night Spare Change asked me to open for them. I did five tunes – which is the most I have done before. It was fun – and sort of interesting to see where I was with this about last year at this time and where I am now.
HAIL TO PITT!!!
ReplyDeleteHow long have you been playing guitar?
Pittsburgh is certainly a fun city, one of my favorite.
DeleteGuitar - off and in since a teen - but just doing mics and playing live stuff this past year.
Dynamite Posting!! Congrats On Being Able To "run" Again. Stoked About The Solo Opener!! Thanx For All The Photos!!
ReplyDeleteCheers