Sunday, March 22, 2020

Week ending 22MAR2020

Spring is coming.  Not yet but not far from now.
Image may contain: plant, outdoor and nature
Monday mid day.  12.5.  Timed JZ at the end as he did some stuff on the track.

Tuesday AM - 6.6, most of it with Greg.  Slow to start in the morning mist but we eventually got awake enough to get moving some.

Image may contain: tree and outdoor
Afternoon - with JZ 4.6 miles on the Ridgeview Ditch loop.

We got KZ back from Germany.  She is a bit heartbroke but putting on a good face.
Image may contain: Kali Zack, smiling, standing
Wednesday - 10 at Teller with Braun and GW.  I needed it.

On Monday I started doing Facebook Live sessions with me playing some tunes.  It was mostly just to break it up the noise of everything else.  Whole new layer of fun and anxiety.  It was something I was thinking about and of course Sean P beat me to it.  And so I just jumped on it.  I screwed up a lot of tunes.  But it was fun.

Kids are beginning to lose it.  Or have been losing more than usual. 
Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, standing

Thursday - absolutely walloped with a big wet March snowstorm.  I was soaking from the knees down in the first 10 strides.  3.5 slow miles in the slush and snow.  Took a couple of diggers that got me nicely soaked.  Klutz.

Friday - 11.1 miles.  Snowing lightly.
Image may contain: snow, tree, plant, sky, bridge, outdoor and nature
Image may contain: tree, plant, bridge and outdoor

Friday night I did a FB Live.  It ended up being 17 songs.
No photo description available.No photo description available.

Saturday - 10.2 miles.  Tired but seemed to roll pretty good.
Image may contain: tree, snow, plant, outdoor and nature

Sunday - 13 with more than 11 of it with GW.  Felt pretty good after about a 45 minute wake up.
Image may contain: tree, outdoor and nature

71 plus on the week. A weird week ... no quality, and not a real long run, and sort of messed up with a 3.5 mile run in the middle of the week because of the spring snow.  More than that, I had a messed up head - probably like most who breathe - for a good portion of the week.  I was happy to have a solid volume week.  I fell back into some less than stellar habits (a bit too much brew), but am circling the wagons on that too.

1 comment:

  1. Righteous Photos - Excellent Update - Be Well Mr Klutz

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete