Saturday, July 5, 2008

Saturday 070508

Spent last night in South Park again.  I sleep so freaking well there.  I don't know what it is, the cooler air, the thinner air, the quiet outside or the fact that I am away from more things that there is more quiet in my head.  Of course, I do make it noisy as I look to clear the forest of dead pine from beetle kill.

I did not run today.  I am tempted to run now, but won't.  I busted my tail quite a bit again today with the chain saw, cutting lawns ... yeah, I am a wimp when it comes to yard work I guess ... but heck, it was done at 10000 feet!  :)

More importantly, I wanted to be "excuse free" for tomorrow's workout at Pikes.  Plans are coming together now as I catch up back here at "sea level" (5400 feet) as to who is in, and when.

No comments:

Post a Comment