- My blister on my left heel grew to about a quarter size over night and filled with blood. I lanced it, but will not run on it today, as that would just mean I would be running with some sort of jacked form.
- I did 60 minutes on the stat bike. I had hoped to do two hours straight, but it was clear that if I did that I would be hogging it from my co-workers. At 50 minutes in, I did the tabata sprints again. I am getting something out of these "rides" but hardly what I want ... anyway ... a timely post on alactic efforts.
- This post on 10 things by Pete - simply awesome. It needs to be foundation for all folks in terms of their running.
- PM - another 60 minutes on the stat bike. I rarely train angry. I enjoy training too much to be pissed. But today, I could feel myself being pissed off. I was sick of pushing pedals, running on gerbil machines and wanted to be outdoors playing in the mountains. I tried to translate that into pushing on the pedals harder. After a 15 minute warm up, I did 7 x 3 minutes on, 1 minute off where the minutes on were at an increased level (resistance) and the minutes were a recovery. Good sweat I guess.
Friday, April 3, 2009
Friday 040309
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment