Monday, February 22, 2010

Monday 022210

AM - time with TZ in the AM, plus 2 miles of jogging. Cold and fresh snow. I must say the frost on TZ's hair in the morning (when cold like this) is much more attractive than when it freezes up my snot on my beard (which is now gone).

PM - 9 miles easy. AHR was probably 140. I say probably because I have not hooked up my watch to my laptop with all my Garmin data on it - because that laptop has crapped out. Not stoked. I am surprised a bit at how reliant I have become on this watch - wanting to know paces, HR, and distances covered (even if they are very slow and easy) ... it has become important to me, but in a context of understanding my body needs to appropriately dictate what I do. I'd call it balance, but I definitely feeling a bit of duhka when I don't get the full features of the watch. Whatever - in any case, I gladly took it easy because the legs were not feeling bad, but I could tell they were a bit tired from the last couple of days load.

4 comments:

  1. Please...I need TSB numbers. I don't understand all these qualitative measures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sending out Search and Rescue. GZ is going on milk cartons tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete