Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Tuesday 032211

AM – six along the river, easy.  That might be it.  Busy day presenting today at SEPG.

Thinking about … burros.

6 comments:

  1. You running worlds again this year??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sí, pero primero tengo que encontrarme un burro que se puede ejecutar con ... y que se ejecutará con mí.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know Spanish, but it sure seems you are talking about ejacul...uhhh yea, in your comment. 'ejecutara con mi' - who did what on you?

    I think I detected some high arches in that burros hooves - they might see about getting him some neutral plus/cushioned shoes nailed into his feet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's something about a burro with 9 toes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Couldn't the burrow at least cary a water bottle or a GU...

    Levi, Aaron and I did Flagstaff from EGF this morning.

    Would like to get back to doing Green time trial once a week starting next week. Aaron is pushing for Thursdays vs Tuesdays. Are you game? Have a preference on day?

    Enjoy the NW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brett - you crack me up. ejecutar is to run in Spanish.

    19 toes Patrick.

    Jason - yeah, they can carry whatever you want but they also have to have 33 pounds of gear (like a pick axe, shovel, gold pan) that does not include that.

    Thursdays work for me.

    ReplyDelete