Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wednesday 030211

JZ had to pick his number for his baseball team last night.  He chose 68.  I asked him why he picked that number.  “My favorite numbers are 6 and 8.”  Okay then. 

Also had a Scout meeting at the house last night.  There was a point where we had a plank contest.  I decided to cut it off at three minutes as several of the boys were still going, although quivering quite a bit.  Competitive little buggers …

PM – easy.  11 miles.  This was a day that was easy and I did not want to go above that (unlike Monday).  I could feel yesterday’s effort.  Explored several trails that I had not seen before (rather sad) in Westminster Hills.

Got to cross post what Brandon is doing in terms of Leadville.

Bald eagle shot (thanks Kristan for the pic) from the local ‘hood.

Field-Bald-Eagle-6

7 comments:

  1. Not 14? At least he didn't have to fight anyone for his number!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was hilarious. All the other kids: 1, 2, 6, 7, 9, 11, etc.

    JZ - 68.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 68 is a great number though a little unusual in that setting, which is a pretty good sign, imho.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If he would have said 69 would you have said:

    A. WTF?
    B. That's my boy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 68 just means she owes you 1.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am pretty sure that would have been veto'd by the executive branch.

    ReplyDelete