Thursday, June 16, 2011

Thursday night various

Started a batch of the EPOIPA tonight.  This means it ought to be ready by … ummm August.  But that means my bride and I are both cooking in the kitchen tonight (she is baking cookies in anticipation of our kids returning from camp tomorrow).  Given it was a 90 degree day … it is hot as Atlanta in here.

Pikes Road Race info.  Still not drawn to this but I can see it taking hold.

Good stuff on a 2:02 marathon at SOS.

Things re: WS100 are getting busy over at Irunfar.  I still can’t bring myself to predict this.

WLDMRC this weekend.  (Pikes has had this distinction in the past)

Noticing that Hafer, Carpenter are not on the BTMR entry list.  Yes, I know they have comp entries if so desired.  Looks like registration and management is via someone else given the overhaul of many of the sub pages of the site.  I will confess, I am not sure if this is a good thing.  It remains to be seen.

Enjoyable:  what not to say at a job interview.

Loads of SD100 reports to go through still:  Footfeathers, Rod Bien, Yassine, and Dylan.

Not sure who gets the “best blog post about an injury” award but Tony and Gary have to be the front runners.

1 comment:

  1. It's Gary's to lose, if only because of his multimedia presentation. That GoPro video he took from the trail at the time of his break was riveting.

    ReplyDelete