Thursday, September 15, 2011

Thursday 091511

I can’t wait to get home and do 404s.

If that is not your cup of tea, this might be. “Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to an ass kicking.”


7 miles on the "Boardwalk" at Disney. That is a bunch of .8 mile loops. Heading home today. Whew. Not sure why this suddenly drives me a bit batty as I have done 15 mile runs around my 1/3 of a mile block.

More with Goucher.

12 comments:

  1. The 404's is awesome! I just passed that on to my mustache month guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PMW. Didn't know there was a medical term for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Were you researching ideas for our Kilian's Quest spoofs?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I came across that from a post that JJ put up. Good stuff to consider though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Running in New England is a different animal. That video isn't a spoof, it's reality - reminds me of many of my college teammates from Maine/NH - denim, staches, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved both videos. The guy in the 404 video is a hero to many!

    Wyatt

    ReplyDelete
  7. 2 hilarious videos in one day -- need to spread it out or we'll start expecting it!

    I had previously thought about running and recording a track Jorts-mile. Based on interest, perhaps people would be interested in scheduling a full-on Jorts-meet?

    (As opposed to "Jorts-meat," of course. Ugh.)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mike - just the luck of the draw with two vids today. In for a jorts mile. We can play jarts afterwards.

    Pete - oh, I know! I grew up in CT. This is a trip down memory lane for me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. South Windsor. Wife is from East Granby, Bloomfield.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That 404 video is hilarious!

    I did not know you were from CT - me too! Sometimes I miss that in your face mentality.

    New Haven / North Branford here - didn't move to God's Country (that's the Carolinas for you Rocky Mountain boys) until I met my wife - she's a Carolina Mountain girl.

    ReplyDelete