Friday, November 23, 2012

Friday 112312

Results from yesterday up.  Got to scroll down to the family division to pick me up and they have me at 17:27.7.  Looks like I would have been 13th overall, second master.  This video taken by JV as I connect back up with him and Timko gives you an idea of how windy it was in the last mile.

AM – 16 miles, easy.  Felt surprisingly good.  Went through 3000 miles on the year out there today.

Separately, later in the afternoon, I got out the jump rope.  I have been doing a little of this along the way, and trying to focus on the one leg jumps a bit.  I absolutely SUCK with my left leg.  No surprise as it is the lawn mower foot leg but dayauuum.  I can hop something like 20x better on the right than on the left.  And even fresh, I look like a complete moron with jumping on the left.

No comments:

Post a Comment