11.1 miles. Headwinds out of the north and west on the way out. Enjoyed the carry on the way back.
NRR:
- This is cool: 1000 years of European borders changing. Timely as my son struggles for an upcoming geography test. Told him that it didn’t matter anyway as the borders and country names would change soon.
RRR:
- I think Aish is my predicted favorite for Leadville, but I’d even more love to see the “Rule number one: you've got to believe” man win Western.
- PSM is in July and while not when I am backpacking it is when I expect to be on a business trip. That could shift up though.
- KJ put up his racing schedule for the year.
- Great way to put something into perspective: Flannagan’s AR at 15k was 3 x 5k at 15:40 a rep without stopping. Wow. As in 15 seconds faster than I ever did for a single 5k.
- Get. it. done. Period.
- Still think Kara ends up with NB.
As in 5 seconds faster than I ever did for a single 5k.
ReplyDeleteAs in 7:12 faster than I ever did for a single 5k.
ReplyDelete"borders and country names would change soon" > Oops, forget what you knew about Ukraine, it's changed.
As in 6:01 faster than I ever did for a single 5k.
ReplyDeleteI'm tired of this wind!!!!
It is like 5:04 a mile. I am doubtful that I could pull that off. Maybe that pace for a half mile.
ReplyDeletewhere in that interview does it say she signed with NB?
ReplyDeleteSorry Anton, I can see how my post implies that she did. My comment is that while she is without a contract, I am fairly sure she will land with NB given she is here, training with Emma and Jenny. Then again, maybe NB does not need another woman distance runner to sponsor given they have those two. In either case, you might have a bit more of the skinny on that than me. Sorry for the confusion.
DeleteNope, not your fault GZ, I completely mis-read your sentence, somehow missing the "think" part. I agree that NB would make a lot of sense, but I know that a few pretty key people don't necessarily think the same. But that could also change. The few comments in this portion of the interview make it sound like she still hasn't signed with anyone yet.
ReplyDelete