Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Wednesday 070214

Mid day – looking to get the legs back a bit before the 1500 meter race tomorrow so I kept it short and easy, 5.2 with Tar and Dave at work.

Scott Jaime going back to Hardrock …

Rickey Gates …

The sandstone running looks cool but I am sure I would wreck myself in there.  By the way, those little jumps people all seem to take on runs now … nope, I don’t do it.  I’d crash.

Bacon is scared of the Incline.

This stuff cracks me up every time.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck at the race, I hope it is a spectacular day and you enjoy it. Was talking to Steven Pifer the other day about how many people showed up for the last one and how the "elites" had to wait around for a long time to get all those other folks done. He wasn't too happy, but overall he has a great disposition and was fully understanding.
    I'm so behind on an email update, but I did write a blog post specifically to fill YOU in :). Will write soon; nothing really going on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jill - no bloggin' for me. Blog for you for blog.

      Delete