Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Wednesday 070914

Jogged this AM with the BHS group again.  There are a fair number of kids there that show up that have already graduated, and even another dad or two.   We jogged the ditch trail.  Greg has kids go in various groups:  30 minutes, 40 minutes, 45 minutes.  I joined the 45, and the kids slid into an easy seven minute pace as a slow start.  Afterwards there was a few strides.  While I have no issue “jogging” with the kids at their easy pace, they have many more gears than me when they hit the strides.  One of the kids I know pretty well was giving me a good rash of appropriate crap over it.   7.4 miles.

“I’m more intimidated by the mountains than by Kilian (Jornet),”

Thought I’d get out again, but the day got away from me, including doing food prep for the crumbgrabbers for the trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment