Sunday, February 15, 2015

Sunday 021515

Busy week .. some highlights.  This was the run Tuesday AMIMG_3052
This was doing damage to make up for 25 years of not seeing these guys on Tuesday night.
image 
I sort of looked like this when I saw them (I am actually 19 in this shot)
image 
This was the run on Friday afternoon.
IMG_3061
This was the sleeping Saturday night.
IMG_3064
This was the boy on the way home on Sunday.IMG_3062
All for this patch …
IMG_2959

6 miles in the evening in the snow after we got home.  I was tempted to go long today but the day got away from me getting back from Ookpik, and then the weather blew in.  And my hammies were touch trashed from all the heavy shoveling yesterday.  Why long?  Well, see the thought was in my head that if I got 25 today, I would have 70 on the week.  But instead I got just over 50 on the week.  More on that below. 

Today’s reading recommended by Wes.

Solid weekend for the Buffs.

Recent JZ artwork.  He is enjoying playing with clay.
IMG_3068

No comments:

Post a Comment