Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Wednesday 022515

AM – up and at them and hearing that little voice in my head telling me to enjoy that I can get up and get at them and I would feel better once I did.  And I did.  5.1 miles.
IMG_3084

Bob and I were out running on Sunday last week and the temp was in the teens, the snow was blowing and I am sure folks thought we were nuts.  Admittedly, I get some stupid ego stroked joy by being “that guy.”  You know, people drive by at 6:30 AM and wonder who “that guy” is that is out running in the snow and cold. “That guy” is nuts.   Or the folks at work who say “yeah, he is one of those runners.”    Yup.   Left right go.   It is a gift.  Use it.

The latest from Sisu (aka Strava art).

Evening – post work dinner … probably the nicest weather we have had since I got here but as it was dark and I did not want to navigate roads with no sidewalks, I did laps around the hotel and on a spur road that had a little hill to it.  5.2 miles.  We are supposed to get 5-10 inches here on the overnight, and you’d think it was some sort of cyclone blowing in. 

The “Mode” button is going on my Garmin XT which means I might have trouble transferring my workouts up to Strava-MapMyRun-GarminConnect-Vitality … which is to say they won’t really count.  ;)

It is getting a little harder each year to get to state in CO 5A.

No comments:

Post a Comment