News stuff – nice read on XC, and a potential for power meters in running (wondering how long it is before Tawnee and Lucho are chatting that up).
Tuesdays seem to have become my one legged man ass kicking contest days in terms of the whirlwind of life. Runs have become a back seat recently on these days. But today I got it in – 10.1 with a tempo on my local section. Nothing crazy zippy (for me) but something I have done dozens of times, hilly (for out here) so I have a read on it. I have run this a minute faster than I did today but I can say that time it was a helluva lot more than a tempo. Today I was pushing it a touch, but not squeezing it.
I really ought to do something like that once at least week if I don’t have bigger plans.
No comments:
Post a Comment