Sunday, March 29, 2015

Sunday 032915

AM – out before the sun up and got in a run with Vinay.  He is moving out of state soon, so this will probably be my last run with him.  8 miles.

I am getting word that Bob took second at the Austin Rattler.  That sinks any plans I had for him as a pacer at Leadville as that performance gives him a slot.  Need to figure out that pacer thing soon.

The business card I posted on Sunday … I spoke a bit more with that WWII vet about his service.  The guy did time at Saipan.  If you don’t know what that is, look it up.

Afternoon –8 more miles, a little quicker than this AM.  I just roll a little better in the afternoon than first thing in the AM.
IMG_3216

100 plus on the week and I have tripped over 400 on the month (402.3), and thus have met my March goal. 

5 comments:

  1. I enjoy the content, but I think Tracy may be on to something, maybe it is just the presentation, but I find your weekly vlogs to be a much better listen than something to watch (no offense). This video, looking up from you lap is a bit of an odd angle while you are looking all covert and Heisenberg. A shirt might have been a nice touch for some of the previous ones. I enjoyed those podcasts you were doing while out on a run for a while, or maybe get a helmet setup like Footfeathers? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meeting the months goals….... Most Excellent

    ReplyDelete
  3. My old podcasts drove me crazy ... probably for the same reason the vlogs are not that good. I get an unnatural voice ...

    One month of goals so far Padre. A few more to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, that is just how you talk, but I understand, I too can't stand the sound of my nasally drone ;). I think with some tweaks, the natural, "out on a run" banter (even if just to a camera or mic.) is more interesting. I really enjoy Tim's Elevation Trail vlogs, though he has more time and motivation to edit/perfect.

    ReplyDelete