A few more pix from the meet on Friday.

Saturday including working with JZ and his Scout crew on redoing a dozen plus benches in the Community Park. 
When that was over, we wandered over to the Broomstock Audit and caught KZ performing. This was the song she sang for HS All State – but as I understand it we won’t know the results of that for a few weeks. But in the interim, more wet eyes.
I was gearing up for an evening run on Saturday, but TZ and I went out instead. We had reason to celebrate as something came to a positive close. I probably celebrated a few pints too many and I felt it when I woke on Sunday.
Impressive performances by CU distance over the weekend.
Sunday was the travel to Atlanta. I got a jog in when I got there, heading out to Willis Park.
Probably my best run in weeks … I got in about 20 of tempo work, not fast but I was not freaking out either. It probably helps to be a bit lower in elevation as well. And taking two days off. But being hungover, not so much.
This was at DIA.
Low week – 40 something and change with 3 days off. Just over 2900 on the year.
No comments:
Post a Comment