Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Tuesday 16MAY2017

AM – I got to bed late, and then slept horribly.  It was a challenge to get up and get out but I was glad that I did.  I did 6.4 miles down to Mount Vernon and back, enjoying the morning views, including one of a bald eagle.

Image may contain: tree, plant, sky, ocean, outdoor, nature and waterImage may contain: sky, ocean, tree, plant, cloud, outdoor, nature and waterImage may contain: plant, tree, outdoor and nature

Between evening activities, I snuck out for another 4.1.  I found a better connector to the Mount Vernon trail that brought me right under the Woodrow Wilson bridge.  I am no fan of those sort of runs but I might give that a shot tomorrow.  I even managed a few efforts tonight of minute on, minute off.  Ugly but a something.

No automatic alt text available.

No comments:

Post a Comment