Hey GZ. Just caught up on your last week and a half. Hope JZ's feeling better. You ran in DC last week? That had to suck as it was terribly hot and humid here and likely worse there. Good luck Sunday. I hope to see one of those races some day.
JZ gets back from NM tomorrow sometime. We have not heard from the back country - so that is good news.
There have been a few "humid" days here in Colorado recently. And people are getting their gripe on about that. I can't. Not with that DC memory still in the rear view mirror.
Thank for the well wishes. We will do what we can do! It could be a long day for Max, but I also recognize he could get a flyer and just crush everything. He is really an incredible athlete and a hard working guy. I love his attitude of any distance, any format - he'll race it. RESPECT!
Hey GZ. Just caught up on your last week and a half.
ReplyDeleteHope JZ's feeling better.
You ran in DC last week? That had to suck as it was terribly hot and humid here and likely worse there.
Good luck Sunday. I hope to see one of those races some day.
JZ gets back from NM tomorrow sometime. We have not heard from the back country - so that is good news.
DeleteThere have been a few "humid" days here in Colorado recently. And people are getting their gripe on about that. I can't. Not with that DC memory still in the rear view mirror.
Good luck this weekend. Hope you and Jack tear Max and Earl's legs off. Give 'em hell!!
ReplyDeleteThank for the well wishes. We will do what we can do! It could be a long day for Max, but I also recognize he could get a flyer and just crush everything. He is really an incredible athlete and a hard working guy. I love his attitude of any distance, any format - he'll race it. RESPECT!
Delete