Friday, January 12, 2018

Friday 12JAN2017

Workout today – I did 4 x 5 minutes at threshold on 2 minutes rest, and then 4 x 200 with Greg.  With the warm up, cool down and a handful of 200s with the kids at the end, it ended up at 7.8 miles.

Greg is rounding into shape again, and it seems like quickly.  It is a nice little motivator as he was talking smack today.  It is good to see him coming around for him, and it serves as a nice kick in the ass for me to get going.   Thinking more about getting out for some 5ks soon to see if I can get that A wave qualifier for the Bolder Boulder.  I sort of sense that I am not there yet, but a few races would get me pretty close.

Weight room work post run.

No comments:

Post a Comment