Monday, January 1, 2018

Monday 01JAN2018

Good evening.  Happy New Year.

I ran easy mid day starting with TZ and then with Greg, Jen and Ian during the kids practice.  It was chilly, with near mid 20 temps, and good amount of humidity hanging about.  I did some strides with Greg and at one point he laughed at me and bolted away.  He has a bit of pick me up in those legs still.  I did a few more strides with the kids and then jogged home.  7.5 miles.

As the sunset and the super moon came up I ran over to “my” track.  I call it my track as it is a quarter mile from the house.  Beautiful new six lane baby.  It was cold but I buzzed around a few laps fartlek style.  Still pretty damn chilly.

I decided in this second run I have to have at least two times a week in this month where I make myself hurt or uncomfortable or work or whatever it is called.  This should be possible regardless of work travel, weather, whatever.  That should begin the ball from inching backwards so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment