Saturday, July 23, 2011

Saturday 072311

AM - met up with JV and did Green. He went after it a bit, but it was a slog jog for me.

PM - back up to Fairplay-Alma. Unbelievably gorgeous here. Got out for a little evening shakeout - 4 miles (10 on the day).

Planning on meeting JV (who is also in the area) for some poking around up towards Mosquito Pass and stuff in the AM.

4 comments:

  1. Must have just missed you guys...too bad. green always feels like a slog i think!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost emailed the Bear Peak crew about doing something this AM, but I was afraid you'd say 6:30. lol

    I really need to work towards an earlier waking hour, for more than one reason.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah - got to start and get it done early in the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. NMP - sorry I missed you. All Greens are a slog but this was more sloggier than usual.

    ReplyDelete