Almost felt like a Monday going back to work today.
AM – 4 plus miles in the hood.
PM –ASG up, RG down, 90RT. Pretty thrashed so slow going.
ASG up? RG down? 90RT?Make it easier for me to lurk in the shadows while still knowing all about your day!
Amp Saddle Greenman = ASG, RG = Ranger Gregory. RT stands for round trip (meaning 90 on the RT)
G means 2 different things. This is a flawed system.
Engineer, aren't you?You must love the English language where letters like C make different sounds.How about if I say front side and back side?(then again, I always think of the back side really being west Green, then down Flagstaff Rd for a bit to Long Canyon).
I refuse to say, read, or listen to any soft consonant. Shows weakness.
Like the "y" in "system?"
ASG up? RG down? 90RT?
ReplyDeleteMake it easier for me to lurk in the shadows while still knowing all about your day!
Amp Saddle Greenman = ASG, RG = Ranger Gregory. RT stands for round trip (meaning 90 on the RT)
ReplyDeleteG means 2 different things. This is a flawed system.
ReplyDeleteEngineer, aren't you?
ReplyDeleteYou must love the English language where letters like C make different sounds.
How about if I say front side and back side?
(then again, I always think of the back side really being west Green, then down Flagstaff Rd for a bit to Long Canyon).
I refuse to say, read, or listen to any soft consonant. Shows weakness.
ReplyDeleteLike the "y" in "system?"
ReplyDelete