AM – crazy hard sleep at times but then also disturbed sleep at other points, but that is to be expected. Got out for a sloggy 10.1. The watch didn’t get turned off at the end however. I might be a little sick but it is hard to tell if I am or if it is just the lag fuzziness.
73.2 on the week, 9 hours, and 2675 feet. So a bit of a down week, but understandable given the international travel.
Below … Couple of pix from dinner where you are wondering how the heck you got so lucky to eat fine food on the shores of the Med but at the same time wishing it was with your family. It is an odd juxtaposition: you are incredibly grateful to be here and have this opportunity, but you know it comes with an expected cost, and you really wish it could be with the ones you love. I realize the amazing gift I get to come here, but at the same time I yearn to share it with a few folks who are not here. My cup is both full and empty at the same time.
It is hard to not like what Casey does with a camera.
No comments:
Post a Comment