12.2 miles. It was raining.
Go On You For Persevering Regardless Of What Mother Nature Throws Your Way!! For Me, Its Been A Time Lapse Extravaganza!!! Cheers
It could rain come race day. Or even be hot.
Classic…. Go On You…. Should Read… Good On You….. And Plan On Heat…. Give us a little time lapse when you have some free time and an available window
Padre - I will see if I can get a time lapse from Cork next week for you.
Go On You For Persevering Regardless Of What Mother Nature Throws Your Way!! For Me, Its Been A Time Lapse Extravaganza!!! Cheers
ReplyDeleteIt could rain come race day. Or even be hot.
DeleteClassic…. Go On You…. Should Read… Good On You….. And Plan On Heat…. Give us a little time lapse when you have some free time and an available window
DeletePadre - I will see if I can get a time lapse from Cork next week for you.
Delete