Yeah, it snowed last night. So there are a lot of pictures of folks yard furniture out there today. Nearly all of it was gone by the afternoon.
I think I am on the last day of the hack. I was coughing today just in an effort to force crap out. Sticky. Icky.
I got an easy 12.3 this afternoon. This put me at 73.2 miles on the week, and just under 10 hours. With the international travel, the illness – it was my lowest week in a while, in terms of mileage and vertical and time. I will take it and look to crank things back up this week
It is hard to say that any Olympic race beats the 800 that was run in London, but the 10000 in Sydney in 2000 was my favorite before that. A little salute to Geb in light of his retirement announcement.
Good stuff from Fallon. Look up what he did with Jack Black lately.
Cool video with U2. Fallon looks a bit like Brandon.
ReplyDeleteI sort of wished they had played it out a bit longer before doing the reveal.
Delete