Sunday, May 17, 2015

Weekend 0516-1715

Saturday – I think I am nearly through this pretty nasty cold.  Still hacking up crap but it feels as if the worst of it has passed.  That was not a fun two weeks on the health front.  A busy day and an eye on a larger Sunday had me decide to keep this day light:  5 very easy miles.
IMG_3551 IMG_3550

Sunday – 2 laps of Green, all on the front side.  I thought I might do three if I felt good and the timing was working well.  I was not feeling particularly strong, and had ate up a fair chunk of the AM off two laps and called it at that.  I saw the hiker guy Skurka out there and had the pleasure of JV joining me for the second half of the climb and descent on lap 2.  Slow moving out there today, but the second lap ended up being faster than the first (call that the JV effect).  10.4 miles.

81.7 miles, 12+ hours and 7900 feet on the week; 1552 miles, 212 hours and 78k feet on the year.  May is about 190 miles, 26 and 3/4 hours and 10k feet (yes, over half my vertical this month came from today … that is what you get for running in Tel Aviv for a week).  Not a great week, not a horrible week, but less than the week I imagined in regards to running.  I struggled with this cold this week more than I care to admit.  I was catching on a variety things post international travel as well.  .

No comments:

Post a Comment