Thursday, May 14, 2015

Thursday 041515

JZ had a concert at school last night.  It was the final band concert for the director there, Mike Kreeger.  He has been teaching at the middle school since it opened in 1983.IMG_3535 IMG_8624 IMG_8625IMG_8626IMG_8639 IMG_8653

Mike has made it a tradition of saying he is heading out for ice cream after the concerts, so TZ and some of the parents arranged that ice cream was brought to him this time.IMG_8681 IMG_8682 IMG_8684

Zach (he spells it wrong) Miller is moving to Barr Camp.  Kind of cool to see the local kid do the very local thing.

Fellow burro racer Leah N moved to NC and her running with a donk there is getting some attention.

I thought I was done with the cold, but I woke up realizing I have yet to shake the Hebrew Hack.  It is really annoying at this point.  Might be the worst cold I have had in years.

Stoked to see this guy move here to the superior in brew state than where he was.

Afternoon – 12 miles.  There are complete trails under water.IMG_3541IMG_3540IMG_3539IMG_3538

1 comment:

  1. Even better than being local, Zach is from Pennsylvania.

    ReplyDelete