



My legs were not up for the task, and I knew this early on. My brain wasn't super dialed in either, so I "went through the motions" ... and just had a grinder of a day slogging up the hill, not particularly quickly, but feeling like I was working hard. I was fine with it as this was my second Green in a week - the first time I have done that in a very long time (certainly this year).
Round trip was about 6.9 (although it took me close to half a mile to remember where I parked the car). I finished the week in the mid 60s, with my two Greens counting for my desired quality efforts. The dual climbs pushed the week to be the largest vertical week of the year, and with the slower efforts the time climbed to over 10 hours for the first time this year as well.
Different sort of week on tap coming up: off to PHX, and temps there are already in the mid 90s. Should be fun to be back in the land of the cactus and scorpion.
No comments:
Post a Comment