Sunday, June 30, 2019

Sunday 30JUN2019

Saturday - just over 5k, a quick jog before the long trip back of SNN=>EWR=>DEN (about a 24 hour sort of affair).

Sunday - AM, 8.1 miles with Braun.  Legs felt pretty heavy, typical sort of thing post the travel.
Evening - 4.5 miles with Greg along the ditch and we perfectly timed it with the afternoon rain.  Tired, but more from swinging back on time zones than the training. 

The last two weeks have certainly not been perfect training:  I missed several days, didn't get anything for significant vertical, didn't get as many quality days as I'd like.  A more positive view would be to see that I got something in, including some quality session.  June goes down as my lowest quantity month of the year - mostly because of the biz travel I deal with this month (16 hotel nights out of 30 on the month). 

Just keep plugging.  Back home for the next two weeks, so I'll try to get in some training that is impactful to later summer efforts.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome Back To Colorado Brother Man!! I Sure Did Enjoy The Photos. Stay Strong And Enjoy The Spring Like Weather.

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete