Sunday, June 16, 2019

Sunday 16JUN2019

AM - got out for an hour-ish with Greg W.   My legs were pretty beat from yesterday's effort and so we kept it pretty easy, getting 8.2 over the 65 minutes.

65.8 on the week with 6200 feet, with a Green Mountain in the mix, and the hills on Wednesday with Shad.  Next week starts a longer road trek and probably a bit less vertical opps in there, but will seek some quality.  Might even see if I can sneak in a road race somewhere (as in Limerick).

Picked up a travel (or a 3/4) guitar last night.  It will get its maiden run on this next trip out of town.


KZ got a job this summer over at the climbing gym, EVO.  She took TZ and I over there today as a Father's Day excursion.  It has to be close to 20 years since I have done any climbing and I knew it in about 10 minutes.  I was fried pretty quick.

Image may contain: one or more people and outdoor
Image may contain: one or more people
Image may contain: one or more people and shoes
Image may contain: one or more people and outdoor
Image may contain: outdoor
No photo description available.
Image may contain: Tracy Zack and Kali Zack, people smiling, closeup and indoor

In fact it has been so long ... when then staff at the gym saw my 'beaner, one of them said, "whoa, stone age tools dude!" 

I might be able to lift my arms again by Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment