12 miles. Butt feeling a bit better. Still an issue there in the later miles as things fatigue over the run, but things are improving.
Do you do any foam rolling? I find that a softball works well on glutes. Depending on what the issue is I guess.
Not so much with the roller. I have been beating my arse up with a tennis ball however. I think a softball could kill me.
Lacrosse ball be where it's at.
Good call. Softball seems big Sara.
It is. The continuum is foam roller, med ball, softball, lacrosse, golf. I usually go softball and then golf for more specific spots.
Do you do any foam rolling? I find that a softball works well on glutes. Depending on what the issue is I guess.
ReplyDeleteNot so much with the roller. I have been beating my arse up with a tennis ball however. I think a softball could kill me.
ReplyDeleteLacrosse ball be where it's at.
ReplyDeleteGood call. Softball seems big Sara.
DeleteIt is. The continuum is foam roller, med ball, softball, lacrosse, golf. I usually go softball and then golf for more specific spots.
Delete