Monday, December 14, 2009

Monday 121409

AM -  6 easy miles before the sun was up.  A little soreness … which I guess is good.  Worked out some kinks.  Did not run yesterday, as the day was travel.  Got home – walked with the family for a little over a mile, made burritos for dinner and then went to bed.

Most of the snow melted while I was away.  However, the gutters through the neighborhoods have been full with ice.  Tracy described the ice flow in front of our house as a glacier.  Apparently, JZ found in the glacier flow yesterday a laptop.  It was completely embedded in the ice yesterday but I was able to extract it easily today.

PC130141 PC130142

PM  - six on the mill. 

4 comments:

  1. Bit of duct tape and it should be good to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if that fell out of your plane... no wonder they needed a new computer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The inside was pretty thrashed and the screen was worked pretty hard. It had marker written all over it too. I am guessing some kids stole it from some other kid and they could not log into it and so they destroyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. At first, I thought it was your laptop, perhaps explaining why you have not responded with your address so that I can send you your Christmas card..... :).

    ReplyDelete