Brownie - nah, just like to get up here and away from most of it for a bit. Definitely thinking of holding a high altitude camp in early July though. Interested?
I am thinking of taking that whole week off. We are about 3 miles from Alma as the crow flies, so sitting at 10000 feet. Easy hitting for the Decalibron, Sherman, Mosquito Pass. I intend on opening the weekend by running up to the pass to watch the marathon folks.
In addition to running, we will have chainsaw contests to take out beetle kill.
Happy New Year to you GZ - enjoy your thin air!
ReplyDeleteWow, early altitude training for Leadville?
ReplyDeleteThanks Happy Trails.
ReplyDeleteBrownie - nah, just like to get up here and away from most of it for a bit. Definitely thinking of holding a high altitude camp in early July though. Interested?
Definitely interested. Can't be July 3rd weekend though, unless you're doing the Pb marathon.
ReplyDeleteWe usually do a weekend at Kite Lake...
I am thinking of taking that whole week off. We are about 3 miles from Alma as the crow flies, so sitting at 10000 feet. Easy hitting for the Decalibron, Sherman, Mosquito Pass. I intend on opening the weekend by running up to the pass to watch the marathon folks.
ReplyDeleteIn addition to running, we will have chainsaw contests to take out beetle kill.
Easy access to the South Park Saloon, must be a great place!
ReplyDelete