Monday, December 21, 2009

Monday 122109

11 miles.  3 mile warm up (8:15 pace), felt good and so floated the pace up for a 5k tempo on Lac Amora / Lake Link trail.  Windy but warmer.  Recovered a mile and then did 10x30sec hill repeats (recoveries back down the hill were about a minute).  Warmed down for about 2 miles.

2 comments:

  1. Cool posts, dude. You would've been proud and disappointed with me today. Trying to kill this cold, I ran 4 miles fast including about 2k at 7-8% grade. I was worked. But that's all I did. Speed work. I needed another 5 cd. Oh well.

    I'm waiting for x-mas to pass, then I'll get ya some ale in the mail.

    And yes the chargers are rolling.
    I almost want a hiccup before the big run!

    ReplyDelete
  2. never disappointed. 8 percent is no joke.

    Keep the fluids coming in to push that cold out.

    ReplyDelete