11 miles. Up Simms and up onto 128. I really like this run because the views are great. It also bothers me a bit because cars are going 60 miles an hour 10 feet (or less) away from you. 82 minutes.
The work week has been a blur for me this week. Just one of those weeks I guess, but I have not been in my groove with training, reading, blogs, etc. Just off a little bit and actually – training has been still okay for me.
Considering this 5k tomorrow, but 80-20 unlikely I will do it. It is close, which is nice, but it butts up against my daughter’s soccer practice, and I am thinking of going longish and early.
I follow Greg Crowther’s blog … he recently wrote an open letter to David Goggins. You know Goggins. He has done Badwater, and a bunch of other heavy endurance stuff to raise funds for children of soldiers killed in combat. He openly declares he hates running, swimming and biking. Greg writes him an open letter about it, and Dave responds. Interesting stuff.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete