Busy day at the office and, gee I don’t know … I did not feel up for getting on a treadmill.
After getting the kids put to bed, and the driveway shoveled with what the latest storm brought in, I headed out. I am more likely to bring my cell phone with me on night runs just in case TZ needs me or I need her. Well, I forgot to zip the pocket in the back of the tights and it flew out. I had a pretty good idea of where and when it happened, so I stopped to look for it. After five minutes of NOT finding it, feeling like an idiot, and given it was seven degrees out and snowing, I decided to head back to the house and get TZ’s cell. Retrieved her phone, ran back to the location and called it up. Found it buried in snow (could hear it, but could not even see it lighting up). 4 miles.
And I launched rockets freely and without concern the whole run. I suggest avoid Main Street in Broomfield if you are concerned.
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
Wednesday 010610
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment