Thursday, June 10, 2010

Thursday 061010

Speed development article

PM – 5 miles.  Pressed for time, so was cruising for the first half (AHR 152, 17:30, drop 100 feet …), and picked it up to tempo for the second half (AHR 170, 16:15, gain 100 feet …).  Felt good.

Evening – 6 + miles.  Had to cut this short.  In the midst of this march, I happened to be in a very large field (Lac Amora open space).  I was enjoying the evening, and then turned around.  I saw the dark cloud coming in from the west.  And it started to thunder.  Then lightening.  Then there was the bolt that hit the field maybe a half mile, mile away.  That got my attention.  Then rain.  Got out of that pretty quick.

Summer, life is awesome.  As cliche as it may sound, I’d like to raise another round, and if your bottle’s empty, help yourself to mine.

Expecting to do Flag, Green in the AM.

2 comments:

  1. I may do the front of Green around 10 but guessing you will be there at the butt crack of dawn.

    ReplyDelete