Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Wednesday 060210

AM – 6 miles with 10x200 on the track, 200 very easy jog in between … 37.4, 36.5, 36.4, 36.6, 35.6, 36.1, 36.8, 35.7, 35.5.  Heavy legged this morning but this wakes ‘em up.

PM – South Boulder Peak, Bear via Towhee, Mesa Shadow.  7.5 miles, 3000 feet of climbing.

image

JZ had a ball game in the evening, and in a surprising move the coach asked him to open the game as the pitcher.  I confess I was a bit nervous, as my own exploits from the mound at his age came back to the forefront of my mind.  He did well actually and was not wigged out by the whole process.

Saturday will probably be an off day – as I will be camping with the scouts.

In a nod to Brandon, my training load graph … over the last few months.

image

No comments:

Post a Comment