AM – slight mist in the morning in Durham on the ATT. Pre dawn, 5.1 miles. Butt check hurts on right side.
PM – as it was getting dark … 6.2 miles. After a mile warm up, alternated 1/2 mile on 1/4 mile off for six. I did the first four on a nice 3/4 mile stretch but it got really dark in there so I moved back towards the city a bit on the last two. It meant I had to do a 180 turn around for the last one at the quarter, but all good. I had no lift really though and could not seem to get going – almost was not work at all. They came just under six pace. Ugh.
This makes my hat incident from a few years ago look like kids play.
Goblin squats…my butt hurts. Mostly on uphills. I need to get work done.
Well you took your hat off, blew snot into your hat, and put it right back on again...and then got reported to Human Resources - I think that still wins.
ReplyDeleteTechnically it was the Facilities department that told my boss. I am not sure that is any better though.
DeleteThe post in question: http://georgezack.blogspot.com/2010/01/snot-rocket-problem.html
DeleteI've been working on my squat form too - Goblins! Check out this video for some pretty cool tips. I thought I knew how to squat perfectly. Turns out, good... not great. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRJ0V3dfo9E
ReplyDeleteThanks Lisa, I will check this out.
DeleteYou should print that off and give it to your boss and the sea hag that turned you in to show them it can be much much worse ;).
ReplyDeleteI never really did find out who that was but my wife banned me from using office treadmills for better than a year.
Delete