Sort of saw this coming, although I thought it would to NB for a bit.
Noakes – thought provoking listening as always.
Getting back at it a bit. 10.2 miles and almost felt a bit back to normal after yesterday’s tough spell. The butt is still moving in the positive, but admittedly I have not done anything to crank on it in the last few days. Was moving along pretty well but took a break to watch these guys for a bit. I went back with JZ to get these shots later after the run when I had an actual camera.
There was some other interesting stuff around
Yeah, the open space to the east of those Flatties is different, but just as beautiful in its own way.
Dillon Road near the Coal Creek Trail is still out. Probably will be never fixed, especially since when they save you from drowning in your car here you are likely to sue em.
Anyone had experience with one of these?
I am considering getting one as I can strap it on my backpack, charge the phone off the batteries. It is some weight that I would not normally want to carry but I am thinking having a phone while on the CO trail with a dozen kids is a pretty smart contingency. This model runs around 120 bucks.
Love the eagle pics. Even considering the zoom, they are pretty close.
ReplyDelete