Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Tuesday 052014

Beach side, road front dining last nightIMG_1666

Slept pretty hard and was slow to get up, and little time in the AM.  Slow to start on the run as well as I warmed/woke up.  6.2 miles, heading south this time.  I have run all my runs on this trip heading north, and I recalled why.  While it is still beach front to the south, it is a bit rougher, dirtier, and can even at times reek of piss in that direction.  I prefer the runs to the north.

Fun reading.  In the same regard, this.

Evening - sweating my fool arse off even though it was pretty cloudy.  It is just humid for a CO old man.  Legs are pretty tired, and I think I am struggling to keep up with hydration.  Rolled up into tempo anyway.  Why not?  6.2 miles on the river (yes, the side to the north)

When asked if I have run a 100, I have been known to quip, “yes and it is not something I recommend to my friends.”  Apparently doing a 200 is something I should recommend to them though.

No comments:

Post a Comment