Thursday, September 11, 2014

Thursday 091114

Last night I did a work dinner.  A co-worker recommended a local place near the Rocky Mountain airport that I had never heard of called the Hilltop Inn.  I was both happy to find this place but disappointed in myself that I had never heard of it.  They actually had Murphy’s and Old Speckled Hen on tap!

photo

Q:  Isn’t the simple answer to eat less processed food, junk food, fast food, candy, sugar, soda, cookies and cakes; eat more fruits and vegetables; and exercise more?  A:  I have interviewed a wide array of top researchers and nutrition experts over the years. I think they all would agree with you

New U2 album is out and free for download through Itunes.  I will give it a few listens before passing judgment.  Early take – yup, it is U2.

A little dated but the Masters Mountain Running Championship was this past weekend.

Afternoon – wow, significantly cooler than even a couple of days ago.  Might even snow tonight.  Need to drain the sprinklers I guess.  Got out for an easy run, but it opened up and I found I was progressing okay with the cooler temps.  12.4 miles.  Listened to the Stappy interview over on Ultrarunner Podcast.  Also started a good one with Schlarb.  Was able to get this in before the wet stuff blew in.

No comments:

Post a Comment