Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Tuesday 091614

Excellent episode of This American Life this week.  You really should listen. 

Sometimes, as Sage points out, the math of your pace versus your competitor, becomes really evident.

Mid AM – 10.1 miles.  I am in the routine over the last few weeks where I can go easy longish on Sunday, and then some sort of other work on Monday.  I don’t quite get crushed by the long run (of course I probably could if I picked up the pace of it but I am not there yet) on the following day … so I look to double back on Monday a bit.  But Tuesdays I am usually a bit tired.  I was in the legs today as well, so an easy run but trying to keep some semblance of volume as well.

Interesting read from Esquire on Scouting.

Cool video of Tony from UTMB.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. In addition to being a solid ultra mountain guy, the dude is pretty articulate.

      Delete