Friday, December 14, 2007

Friday 12142007, Seventeen miles with a tempo

Snowing. Again.

No worries. I am glad we are getting the white stuff. Means less concerns about drought later on. While the white stuff has chased me in to the mill as of late, I could not mentally wrapped my head around an effort on that thing again. In other words, I could not get that mental to run on the gerbil machine.

I decided an outdoor tempo would do the trick. My legs were a bit sore from the effort yesterday. I started out at East Boulder Rec Center, headed west to meet MK. I did about 35 minutes at tempo. It felt good. I was not digging too deep but was hitting right at good threshold. There was a bit of slippage due to the snow but nothing major.

After ~7 miles over to MK's, I ran ~5 with him and then ~5 miles back. 2:08, 17 miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment