Happy solstice if you track that sort of thing. I had planned to do a hard turnover workout today but I did not feel on, and so did Green instead. I got a good sweat in, but did not get the turnover. Lucy and I got to the top in 55, and came down in 30. It is all pretty well packed snow and I used the screw shoes. Great weather although the white stuff is supposed to start to fly again this afternoon. We did not see anyone else on the trail today until nearly the very end. Coming back down Gregory, we ran into Sierra (JV's dog) and AV (JV's wife).
In light of the fact that I went slow today, I am thinking of how to go after tomorrow. With the weather, it will probably be mill work at above 5K pace (current). The mantra that kept going through my head today is that it all needs to be done to eliminate excuses.
No comments:
Post a Comment